Wusthof's Gourmet line of cutlery is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology. This German-made vegetable knife has a wide, rounded blade profile similar to the traditional chef's knife to let you cut with a rocking motion for fast and precise prepping of large and small vegetables.
- Row of precisely formed holes near the blade's edge and a distinctive ridge above it significantly reduce friction and allow even the stickiest ingredients to easily slide off the blade.
- Effortlessly cuts, slices and dices a wide array of fresh produce, and works especially well with starchy vegetables like potatoes that tend to stick to a knife's blade.
- Full tang design and true bolster for balance.
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted POM handles for ease of use.
- Stamped high-carbon stainless steel construction for durability.
- Proprietary computer-controlled honing process ensures an extremely sharp and easy to maintain cutting edge.
- Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Hand wash.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
|product dimensions||12 x 1 x 2|
|shipping weight||1 lbs|
|material||high carbon steel|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|