Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener - CCKS
Smith’s 2-Step Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades with pre-set angles to ensure the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives. It is lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially filet knives.
- Lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety.
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting
- Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
- Abrasives: Coarse Carbide / Fine Ceramic 800 Grit
|product dimensions||0.3 x 6.5 x 5.8 inches|
|shipping weight||.5 lbs|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|