Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple and Habanero Dip - 12.5 oz.
A unique and flavorful combination or roasted pineapple, onions, mango and the robust flavor of habanero peppers. Simply pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers or pita chips for an elegant and easy appetizer.
- Great with tortilla chips crackers or pita chips
- Use for basting chicken pork or seafood
- Try with cream cheese for a tasty appetizer spread
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars by random tasters
- 12.5 oz
Pineapple-Habanero Pork Chops
- 4 - Pork loin or rib chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. -Olive oil
- 1 - Red onion, sliced
- 1 - Clove Garlic, diced
- 1 Jar -Robert Rothschild Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions: Heat oil in a sauté pan. Add onions and sauté. After onions are beginning to become transparent, add garlic and sauté for another minute. Season pork chops with a little salt and pepper and brush with oil. Grill on each side for 2 minutes. Brush with Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Dip and continue to grill until cooked to desired doneness. Pork chops can also be finished in a 350 degrees F oven.
|shipping weight||1.5 lbs|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|