Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
The flavor of raspberries, clover honey and tangy mustard artfully blended to provide a distinct flavor. Spicy up any chicken, egg or potato salad! Baste or marinate on pork, chicken, shrimp and salmon. Use as a dip for pretzels, egg rolls, chicken or sushi.
- Whole mustard seeds are scattered throughout this award winning sweet yet tangy dip from Robert Rothschild Farm
- Add your own unique twist to your favorite chicken egg or potato salad recipe
- Spread on ordinary sandwiches to make them something special
- Have a jar on hand to serve with pretzels when 'the gang' comes over to watch the next big game
- 13.5 oz
Ingredients: Sugar, Ground Mustard, Red Raspberry Vinegar (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Red Raspberry Puree, Sugar, Lemon Juice (from concentrate), Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Honey, Salt.
Summer Cabbage Salad
- 3 Tbsp. - Robert Rothschild Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 1/4 cup - White wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. - Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup - Vegetable oil
- 1 - Garlic clove, minced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups - Napa or regular cabbage, slivered
- 2 cups - Carrots, julienned
- 4 - Scallions, chopped or slivered
- 1 Head - radicchio, chopped
- 1 - Granny Smith apple, slivered
Directions: In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk together. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients and toss with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve cold in small salad dishes or dressed in cabbage leaves.
|shipping weight||1.5 lbs|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|