Robert Rothschild Farm Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip
- Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm is a spicier version of an old favorite
- The perfect accompaniment for vegetable chicken wings shrimp and of course chips!
- This dip is a must for topping mashed or baked potatoes
- 11.2 oz
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Horseradish Root, Buttermilk, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Garlic, Onions, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Mustard Flour, Parsley, Paprika, Calcium Disodium EDTA (added to protect flavor). Contains: Soy, Milk, Eggs.
Smoked Salmon Appetizers
- 6 slices - White or rye bread, firm-textured
- 1 cup - Robert Rothschild Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip
- 1 1/2 oz. - Smoked salmon
Garnishes: Lettuce, sliced tomatoes, lemon wedges, pitted black olives
Directions: Toast bread, cut off crusts and spread thickly with Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip. Arrange salmon on each toast and cut in half diagonally. Serve two toasts per person on individual plates garnished with lettuce, tomato, lemon wedges and olives.
|shipping weight||1.5 lbs|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|