Lodge 12" Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill - P12SGR3
This 6 Qt enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance. 10 3/4" diameter, 4 1/2" deep.
- Dishwasher-safe, but washing by hand recommended; lifetime warranty.
- Lid fits 11-inch Lodge color skillet; oven-safe to 400-degree F
- 2 Coats of durable porcelain enamel in colorful exterior, cream-colored interior
- Heavy cast iron pot cooks on stovetop or in oven; superbly retains heat
- Lodge color series enameled cast-iron dutch oven; holds 6-quart
|product dimensions||14 x 7 x 12 inches|
|shipping weight||16 lbs|
|MFG: product manual||No|
Write Your Own Review