Never have hard brown sugar again! Place your water soaked Brown Sugar Bear directly in your container of brown sugar to keep the sugar moist. To use the sugar bear, simply soak it in warm water for 20 minutes, then place it in the brown sugar. It will keep the brown sugar moist for approximately three to six months depending on your climate. When you brown sugar begins to get hard again simply take it out and repeat the original process. In short the bear can be used over and over again.
- Keep brown sugar moist for up to 3 months.
- Keep cakes and cookies moist.
- Keep raisins coconut and other dried fruits fresh.
- Keep popcorn kernels moist resulting in an increased yield when popped.
Also when dried in the oven and placed in a sealed container they will:
- Keep spices and salts dry.
- Keep crackers and chips crispy.
- Keep cameras and electronic equipment dry.
|product dimensions||2.5 x 2 x 0.5 inches|
|shipping weight||1 lbs|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|
Write Your Own Review