Cuisinart Mandoline Slicer - CTG-0-MAN
Prep Food with Ease
Cuisinart® mandolines feature ultra-sharp stainless steel blades made with the same precision technology used to forge our legendary food processor blades. Offering up to 5 different cutting options, precision thickness adjusters, accessory tools that safely store right in the unit, and easy dishwasher cleanup, these mandolines are the go-to food prep tool.
- Superior stainless steel blades
- 4 cutting options featuring Cuisinart’s exclusive food processor blade technology
- Precise thickness adjuster
- Food holder with built-in food pusher
- Dishwasher safe
How to Use
- Before your first use, hand-wash the body of the mandoline and all components.
- Unfold the legs to stand the unit up.
- Insert the desired blade into the opening on the side of the mandoline, where it will snap into place.
- To adjust the thickness of the slice, turn the knob to the desired position. The thick julienne slices at 3/8-inch and the thin julienne at 1/8-inch.
- Push the prongs of the food holder into the food to secure it.
- Hold the mandoline's handle firmly with one hand. With your other hand, grip the food holder and slide it down the runway and over the blade in a smooth, even movement. Repeat.
- Spring loaded food pusher will lower food onto the cutting blade as you slice. Always use the food pusher, never your hand!
- When done, store straight edge/crinkle cut blade in storage case and julienne blase drum in unit.
The Cuisinart Mandoline cleaning process is simple. Mandoline body, blade, drum and disassembled food pusher are top rack dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup.
In the Box
Cuisinart Mandoline, food holder, straight edge/crinkle cut blade, shredding blade, fine and thick julienne drum/slicing thickness adjuster, storage case for blade.
|product dimensions||3 x 7.5 x 16.4 inches|
|shipping weight||2.5 lbs|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|