Charles Viancin Silicone Hibiscus Lid 7" Lid
The Charles Viancin Hibiscus Silicone Lid is a beautiful and practical alternative to plastic wrap. Unlike plastic wrap this silicone lid can be reused over and over. The lid seals tight on all smooth rims, meaning any bowl can be used for food storage. The Hibiscus Lid creates an airtight, watertight seal for reheating and storing. It can also be used while serving food, to keep your dishes hot or cold for longer. Each lid is oven, microwave, dishwasher, and heat safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Food grade silicone; BPA free
- Unique design fits on any smooth-rimmed bowl or pot, including glass, ceramic, wood, and more.
- Reusable silicone means no more wasting or struggling with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- Creates an air-tight seal to keep food fresh for longer and seal in heat during cooking.
- Safe at high temperatures to help prevent stove-top splatters and retain steam during cooking
- Prevents spills by creating an air-tight, water-tight seal around any rounded surface.
- Microwave safe silicone material allows for quick cooking, steaming, and reheating.
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
|shipping weight||.05 LBS|
|MFG: product manual||No|