As Seen On TV Gotham Steel Bacon Bonanza 1763
Gotham Steel bacon bonanza is a baking sheet that features a rack which keeps the bacon off the bottom of the pan where grease collects. To use bacon bonanza, you place the bacon divider in the primary pan, and then line up strips of bacon in each of the divided sections. You then place the bacon-filled pan in the oven and cook. Bacon will SHRINK as it heats, and the divider will keep it from bending or curling. Fat will also drip down into the pan below so that the final Product is flat, non-greasy bacon.
- Lower fat way to make crispy bacon every day
- Easily cook up to 12 strips of bacon
- The rack keeps your bacon lifted away from grease
- Custom fitted pan catches all that fat
- Cooking surface is 11.5" x 8" and bakes 12 long bacon strips to golden perfection.
- Dishwasher safe so clean up is easy
|shipping weight||2 lbs|
|brand||As Seen On TV|
|MFG: product manual||N/A|