Kitchen Collection is committed to accessibility and usability of our website. Our goal is to permit our guests to successfully navigate, gather information and conduct purchases through our online services whether you’re using assistive technologies like a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software or captions for videos.
On Going Efforts
We make every effort to comply with all applicable laws and guidelines. We view accessibility as an ongoing effort and are continually seeking solutions to make all our online experiences the best they can be through staff education and training, website testing and monitoring and collaboration with outside partners.
We recognize Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA as the appropriate international standard.
What We Have Done
Below are areas that we have addressed to make sure our site is easy to use for all guests:
1. Website Platform — Most recently, our website underwent a layout redesign and we maintained the accessibility and usability of our pages. We want our pages to be consistent and function the same way every time, without redundant or empty links, with dynamic content accessible and with carefully chosen colors.
2. Structure – We use headings to organize the structure of our content so that guests can easily use our site with assistive technology.
3. Alternative Text —We have made all of our images and multimedia fully accessible through alternative text, captions and transcripts.
4. Keyboard Access — We ensure that all content can be accessed with the keyboard alone in a logical way.
Kitchen Collection is committed to creating a more inclusive experience for people with disabilities by offering the eSSENTIAL ACCESSIBILITY assistive technology solution app for free.
If you experience any issues or would like to have some assistance, please contact us.
• Email us at: email@example.com
• Call Customer Service at 1-888-548-2651