The Zwilling JA Henckels Four Star 2 3/4 inch peeler is also known as tournade or a bird's beak knife. This useful, small peeling knife has a curved blade which helps you can easily peel thin-skinned foods such as potatoes, peaches and pears. You'll find the small blade of this German-made knife easy to maneuver. The dropped point of this knife helps you when making garnishes or decorative cuts. Appreciated world wide by home chefs and pros, this JA Henckels forged knife comes with a lifetime guarantee, a testament to its quality.
- This Henckels forged knife is extremely sharp and strong because it is made from one piece of rust resistant stainless steel.
- A special metal divider, called a bolster, helps to protect your hands from the sharp blade.
- The knife has a full tang, which means the blade actually extends all the way to the end of the handle. You just can't see it. A tang adds strength and durability.
- Both a bolster and a full tang are essential elements of top quality, long lasting knives.
- The Four Star line of knives has a more modern handle design than the traditional 3-rivet look. It also has an extended base for easier handling.
- You'll appreciate the hygienic handle, crafted from a special resin blend that's germ-resistant.
SKU 01062860 model no 31070-053 product dimensions No shipping weight .5 lbs brand J.A. Henckels color No material high carbon steel MFG: product manual N/A MFG: warranty N/A MFG: specs N/A
ratings & reviews