Two ceramic wheels are set at the optimum angle for sharpening your knives. Restore the edge by gently pulling your knife through the wheels.
- Sharpens all types of knives including Asian style blades.
- Can be used for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
- Soft Grip Handle.
4 Stage Knife Sharpening
- Place sharpener on a flat work surface.
Hold the sharpener with one hand as indicated and the knife handle with the other.
Insert knife blade fully into the slot at a 90° angle to the sharpener.
- Apply moderate downward pressure on the blade while pulling the knife toward you through the appropriate notch.
- Repeat this action, always pulling the blade from heel to tip (never back and forth) through either the carbide or the ceramic notch.
Note: The first stage carbide (coarse) sharpens dull edges. The second stage ceramic (fine) provides a polished, razor sharp edge.
A reasonably sharp knife may only require this light honing.
Care & Use: Always clean your sharpener after use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry.
Do not rinse with water.
SKU 01061111 model no 2944-7 product dimensions 9 x 1.5 x 3.5 shipping weight 1 lbs brand Wusthof color No material No MFG: product manual N/A MFG: warranty N/A MFG: specs N/A
ratings & reviews