Wusthof Classic 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife
The Wusthof Classic 9” Double Serrated Bread knife is forged from a single piece of tempered, high-carbon stainless steel, into a blade with a scalloped edge and innovative, patent-pending double serrations that take precision slicing to the next level. Slicing crusty artisan breads, tomatoes, roasts, and thick-rinded fruits and vegetables has never been so effortless. You’ll get a smooth, clean cut through tough skins while leaving delicate interiors perfectly intact for stunning presentation. Not only does this knife produce fewer crumbs, but the blade design prevents the inner serrations from hitting your cutting surface, resulting fewer sharpening sessions, if any at all!
Wusthof uses their pioneering Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) to forge Classic series knives. Laser tested and hand-honed, the cutting edges that result are considerably sharper and better at maintaining blade precision than most other knives. This elegant knife provides the ultimate in balance from a full tang, and a safe, controlled handling experience, with a full bolster for optimal protection during use.
This fine blade comes complete with a triple-riveted contoured handle, providing permanent security and comfortable use. Formed from a synthetic, durable polymer, the handle displays the classic Wüsthof trident logo with pride.
Each Wusthof Classic knife is made in Solingen, Germany and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Deeper scalloped edge and double serrations on this premium forged knife slice ultra-smoothly and precisely
- Developed by the 7th generation owner of Wusthof, this slicer is the professional chef's must-have tool to quickly slice hard- and soft crusted breads, roasts and fruits without crushing
- Double serrations pierce thick-skinned vegetables and tough rind on melons with minimal pressure, leaving the fleshy interior intact
- Wusthof signature bolster provides the heft and balance to ensure effortless slicing
- Wusthof's own precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel with full tang provides superior strength and maneuverability
- With the wide blade, this bread knife slices larger artisan breads
- Ergonomic, polypropylene handle fits either hand for firm control
- Triple-compression rivets with inner ring anodes safeguard from rust
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs
SKU 01062931 model no 4152-7/23 product dimensions 14 x 1.2 x 1 inches shipping weight 9.6 oz brand Wusthof color No material high carbon steel MFG: product manual No MFG: warranty No MFG: specs No
ratings & reviews