In Solingen, Germany; a family-owned and managed company with a rich heritage since 1814. Each Wusthof knife collection is made of high quality materials & craftsmanship. The Silverpoint II collection features precision stamped blades made of high-carbon Chromium Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel and is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology which ensures the edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife. Made in Germany; Lifetime warranty.
- The Silver Point II 8-inch slicer is razor sharp to cut meats and fish easily
- Expertly crafted in Solingen, Germany from high-carbon no-stain steel; laser cut instead of stamped for higher precision
- Compound-tapered blade laser tested for sharpness and correct cutting angle; specially tempered to maintain its edge for a long time
- Tapers from spine to edge, allowing for sturdy, yet extremely sharp edge; also tapers from bolster to tip for strength and flexibility
- Riveted, contoured handle is comfortable and secure; handwashing recommended for best care
SKU 01037942 model no 4510/20 product dimensions 12 x 1.5 x 1 inches shipping weight 1.0 lbs brand Wusthof color No material high carbon steel MFG: product manual N/A MFG: warranty N/A MFG: specs N/A
ratings & reviews