The Wusthof Silver Point II 4.5-inch serrated brunch knife is ideal for cutting tomatoes, bread, and bagels. The serrations give it the ability to cut through outer crusts and skins without crushing tender insides.
- Expertly crafted in Solingen, Germany from high-carbon no-stain steel; laser cut instead of stamped for higher precision
- Compound-tapered blade laser tested for sharpness and correct cutting angle; specially tempered to maintain its edge for a long time
- Tapers from spine to edge, allowing for sturdy, yet extremely sharp edge; also tapers from bolster to tip for strength and flexibility
- Riveted, contoured handle is comfortable and secure; handwashing recommended for best care
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Stamped high-carbon no-stain steel that is long lasting and easily re-sharpened
- The edges are laser tested for perfection and are incredibly sharp
- Easy care synthetic and slip resistant handles.
- Comfortable finger guard.
- Wusthof - Family owned since 1814.
- Lifetime Warranty
SKU 01037915 model no 4103 product dimensions 8 x 1 x 1 inches shipping weight 1.0 lbs brand Wusthof color No material stainless steel MFG: product manual N/A MFG: warranty N/A MFG: specs N/A
ratings & reviews