This item is no longer available
- A pizzelle is a simple sugar cookie, originating in Italy and now popular throughout the West. A pizzelle is made using sugar, flour, butter and eggs, and most often flavored with traditional ingredients such as lemon or vanilla. Once the dough has been mixed, the cookies are baked using a special pizzelle iron.
- Makes two 5" traditional pizzelles at a time
- 750 watts of power
- Steam guard to protect hands
- Nonstick grids are easy to clean
- Extra-thick baking plates ensure even heat distribution
- 1 year manufacturers warranty