SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit
WHAT MAKES A PRODUCT SIMPLY GENIUS?
A beautiful design. Simplicity. Convenience. And the fact that every time you use it, you are making the planet a cleaner place to live.
Enjoy the freedom of making your own sparkling drinks in just seconds, with the SodaStream Jet home soda maker. Powered by a reusable CO2 carbonator, the refined mechanics of the SodaStream Jet make it easy to quickly transform water into perfectly customized sparkling drinks. No more lugging. No more storing. No more plastic waste.
With the SodaStream Jet Starter Kit, you've got everything you need to turn tap water into sparkling water in 30 seconds--saves your money. This black/silver SodaStream Jet soda maker comes with one CO2 cylinder that will make up to 60 liters of sparkling water. With no batteries or electricity, you can use your soda maker in your kitchen, outdoors on your patio or deck, or on your boat or R.V.
- A SodaStream maker lets you enjoy fresh fizzy sparkling water and soda in seconds. No more lugging storing or discarding heavy bottles of soda!
- Treat your family to a wide variety of great-tasting flavors made without high-fructose corn syrup or aspartame.
- No more empty bottles and cans to recycle or discard.
- Starter kit includes 1 SodaStream soda maker 1 CO2 carbonator tank and 2 reusable carbonating bottles.
- Empty cylinders may be exchanged for recycle at any store-(NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE) $1 credit will be given for each cylinder exchanged toward purchase of a new cylinder at retail store locations.
NO PLUG. CO2-POWERED
It may come as a surprise that the SodaStream soda makers do not need any batteries or electricity to operate. They are powered solely by the compressed gas carbonator that comes in the starter kit. A starter carbonator will prepare 6L of soda – enough to start you off with the system. As soon as the starter carbonator runs out, visit one of the 15,000 stores to exchange it for a full 60L one (visit www.sodastreamusa.com to find the store nearest to you. And do not worry, most of the big name retailers are already carrying them). Make sure you use the MAIL IN REBATE INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX to get the first 60L cylinder for free.
CO2 CYLINDER INSTALLATION
To get started, remove the cap from the CO2 carbonator that came with your soda maker. Open the back of the Jet home soda maker by removing the cover. Fit the carbonator into the gasket at the top of the carbonator housing, and tighten as you would a light bulb in a socket. Turn only until hand-tight; no tools are necessary. Click the back cover panel into its original closed position.
- Gift Wrapping is not available on this item
- Cylinders in machine starter kits are HAZARDOUS MATERIAL (HAZMAT )certified. This means these items must be shipped by an authorized HAZMAT shipper. SodaStream Machines with cylinders are shipped direct from the manufacturer to the customer via UPS. Standard Shipping Rates Apply.
- This item DOES NOT qualify for free shipping promotions. Plus an additional $15.00 Handling Fee Applies. Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery
- This item ships to USA residences within the 48 contiguous United States via UPS Standard Ground Service. Express and Overnight Delivery are unavailable. No Post Office Boxes/ APO/DPO/FPO addresses. Delivery to Alaska Hawaii or any United States Territory is unavailable.
- If returning a SodaStream Machine it is best to return the machine to a physical Kitchen Collection store location. If you are unable to return the machine to a store location please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-888-548-2651 for assistance.
SKU 00346762 model no 1012111017 product dimensions 9 x 6 x 17 inches shipping weight 9 lbs brand SodaStream color No material No MFG: product manual No MFG: warranty No MFG: specs No
ratings & reviews