Presto 16-Qt. Pressure Canner and Cooker - 01755
Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for low-acid foods. Doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsa in pint and half pint jars. Also handy as a large capacity pressure cooker. Constructed of warp-resistant, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Works on regular and smooth-top ranges. Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures. This precise measurement is especially important at higher altitudes. Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced. Liquid capacity: 16 quarts (15.1 liters).
- Designed for easy and confident pressure canning and cooking.
- Doubles as a boiling water canner for fruits jams jellies pickles and salsa
- Deluxe pressure gauge automatically registers the complete range of processing pressures
- Automatic air vent/cover lock
- Durable polished aluminum
- Canning/cooking rack and complete instruction and recipe book included.
- Holds 7 quart jars 10 pints and 12 half-pints
- Ideal for use on regular and smooth top ranges
- Limited 12 year warranty through Presto
- Due to the size of this item gift wrapping is not available
SKU 00140519 model no 01755 product dimensions 14.8 x 14.8 x 11.9 inches shipping weight 12 lbs brand Presto color No material aluminum MFG: product manual No MFG: warranty No MFG: specs No
ratings & reviews