These skillets are perfect for meals for one or sumptuous side dishes. The speckled finish is sure to add warmth to the kitchen and besides style, the exteriors are durable and easy to clean. This twin pack is the perfect way to add two touches of Paula’s Southern charm to the kitchen at a great price. These Paula Deen® Porcelain Nonstick skillets make cooking a joy because they are durable, high-performing and come in bold colors of easy-to-clean porcelain enamel. The heavy gauge construction of the skillets heats smoothly and quickly, eliminating hot spots that can burn foods. Also noticeable are the long-lasting DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick interiors that provide excellent food release with every use. Soft-touch handles are double riveted for additional strength and bring a dash of comfort to the kitchen, plus they are color coordinated to the skillet exterior for that extra bit of style; the handles also feature convenient copper-plated hanging rings for a range of storage options. These skillets are oven safe to 350°F for added convenience.
- Includes (1) 9-inch skillet and (1) 11-inch skillet
- Porcelain Nonstick cookware suitable for gas halogen radiant ring ceramic and solid plate stoves.
- Aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior is a breeze to clean
- Dual riveted soft-touch handles provide a comfortable secure grip and are oven safe to 350 degrees F
- Lifetime limited warranty