The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. This pre-seasoned Skillet works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron.
A simple Cast-Iron skillet, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Lodge Logic 8-inch skillet cooks eggs, sausage, and burgers
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 pouring lips drain fat; loop in handle allows hanging
- Wash with a stiff brush and hot water; lifetime warranty
SKU 00137710 model no L5SK3 product dimensions 13.3 x 8.7 x 1.8 inches shipping weight 4 lbs brand No color No material cast iron MFG: product manual N/A MFG: warranty N/A MFG: specs N/A
ratings & reviews