This cookware and bakeware set truly has everything needed to get cooking. Two saucepans, a stockpot, and a sauté are at the ready for when the recipe calls for cooking down kale or for a family meal of spaghetti and meatballs. There are also skillets, perfect for omelets in the morning or pan-seared fish at night, and 2 cake pans and 2 cookie pans for the perfect dessert. KitchenAid Classic combines dependable materials with traditional shapes for cookware that will stand the test of time, even in busy kitchens.
This cookware and bakeware set contains cookware with heavy gauge construction that heats evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can scorch food. The cookware interiors boast a 3-layer nonstick system that helps with easy food release and lasts even after heavy use. The cookware handles are comfortable to the touch and are double riveted for extra strength. Tempered glass lids allow cooking to be overseen without having to sacrifice heat or moisture. The 2 baking pans in the set are also lined with a durable nonstick coating and boast rolled rims that resist warping. The cookware pieces are oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe for convenience.
- Fast even heating heats quickly and evenly reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods.
- 3-Coat nonstick interior on this cookware is exceptionally durable and long lasting as well as dishwasher safe.
- Comfortable grip handles look great and are double riveted for strength.
- Cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tempered glass lids allow you to monitor the cooking process without lifting the lid which allows moisture and nutrients to escape.
- Long-lasting nonstick bakeware releases food effortlessly. Heavy gauge construction with rolled rims resist warping.
- Set includes: 1qt and 2qt saucepans 6qt stock pot 3qt saute pan 8.5" and 10" skillets 2 9" round cake pans and 2 10' x 15' cookie sheets.
SKU 00149887 model no 12460 product dimensions No shipping weight 25 lbs brand KitchenAid color red material non-stick MFG: product manual No MFG: warranty No MFG: specs No
ratings & reviews