Brilliant monochromatic colors make the Pure Komachi 2 series a real eye-catcher. But all that fun-loving color has a serious purpose too. The color-coding makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job. It also helps guard against cross-contaminating food; color coding can help to prevent you from using the knife the knife you used to cut meat now on the vegetables. The bold blade color is achieved by bonding food-safe FDA approved resin to high-carbon stainless-steel blades. This non-stick coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple and helps the knife glide through food with ease. The Pure Komachi 2 color-matched handles are lightweight and ergonomically contoured for a comfortable, fatigue-reducing grip. Incredibly sharp and decidedly attention-getting, Pure Komachi 2 knives make a delightful addition to any kitchen.
- 3-1/2-inch paring knife great for garnishing and fine detail work, as well as for small cutting jobs like lemons, limes, and trimming fat from meats
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade retains super-sharp edge over time
- Color is made by bonding food-safe FDA-approved resin to the stainless-steel blade
- Non-stick resin coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple, and helps blade glide through food with ease
- Handle is lightweight and ergonomically contoured for a comfortable, fatigue-reducing grip
SKU 01056458 model no AB5068 product dimensions 8.6 x 0.8 x 1.5 shipping weight 0.5 lbs brand No color green material stainless steel MFG: product manual N/A MFG: warranty N/A MFG: specs N/A
ratings & reviews