The large capacity pot is designed to accommodate large gatherings and produce outstanding results. The faucet helps drain off steamy liquids without getting burned. Porcelain enamel is the result of fusing powdered glass to a substrate by firing, usually between 750 and 850 degrees Celsius. The powder melts and flows and hardens to a durable vitreous coating on a carbon steel core. It creates a smooth, hard finish that won’t burn and resists staining. It’s also non -porous so it won’t trap odors or food particles and provides a low coefficient of friction – meaning that it cleans up easily and, it is corrosion and chemically resistant so it will last a long time. When fired, the vessel is placed on pins so the bottom and sides are hardened during the firing process into one smooth laminated glass surface. You may notice slight pin indentations where the glass has flowed around the pin that supports the base during firing. The pin marks do not compromise the finish or performance of the vessel in any way but you should take additional care in handling if using on glass top stove. 19 quart capacity. The drain will be inside the product in a small White box.
- Cook fresh seafood just like the pro's with the covered 19 quart steamer insert and 12 quart boiler with faucet
- Great for lobster clams crabs crawfish and more
- Steamer insert measures 8.5 inches deep and 13.5 inches wide
- Boiler unit features a faucet for safe and easy removal of water
- Instructions and recipes included