Charles Viancin Hibiscus 7" Lid - 1203
The Charles Viancin Lily Pad Lid is a beautiful and practical alternative to plastic wrap. Unlike plastic wrap this silicone lid can be reused over and over. The lid seals tight on all smooth rims, meaning any bowl can be used for food storage. The Lily Pad Lid creates an airtight, watertight seal for reheating and storing. It can also be used while serving food, to keep your dishes hot or cold for longer. Each lid is oven, microwave, dishwasher, and heat safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Food grade silicone; BPA free
- Unique design fits on any smooth-rimmed bowl or pot, including glass, ceramic, wood, and more.
- Reusable silicone means no more wasting or struggling with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- Creates an air-tight seal to keep food fresh for longer and seal in heat during cooking.
- Safe at high temperatures to help prevent stove-top splatters and retain steam during cooking
- Prevents spills by creating an air-tight, water-tight seal around any rounded surface.
- Microwave safe silicone material allows for quick cooking, steaming, and reheating.
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
SKU 01063832 model no 1203 product dimensions No shipping weight .05 LBS brand Charles Viancin color pink material silicone MFG: product manual No MFG: warranty No MFG: specs No
ratings & reviews